Oh man! What happened? Should I just start blogging October or do some retro posts from the summer? I know I'll be disappointed if I ever look back to see what we did in the summer of 2011 and don't have one single post so I'll just do one large post with lots of pictures and very few words.
We went to ECFE "truck day"where kids can just climb on all different kinds of trucks. Micah loved it.
He actually looks like a bona fide truck driver in this one :)
Minnesota Zoo
We had a great day at the zoo. We checked out free admission tickets at the library which is totally worth it, since admission was $18 per person. Honestly I think I like the free little Como zoo better because you actually see the animals. The Minnesota Zoo is a lot of fenced in fields with signs that tell you what should be there. But, the most disappointing thing is that they don't have any regular zoo animals. No giraffes, elephants, polar bears, zebras. It's all things like Gibbons and Musk Ox and Tapirs. what? yep, no lions. So, although the Como zoo is always a little depressing because the animals are in tiny glass cages, at least you get to see them and point them out to your kid without reading the sign :)
We spent most of our time at the zoo's little farm/petting zoo.
Hooray, some camels!
Kim's Open House
Kim had an open house and ribbon cutting ceremony with the Blaine Chamber of Commerce.
Fishing
We didn't get out on the lake very much this summer, but here's a little video. I tried to edit the video and cut out all the parts where I'm talking, but it got too complicated. So I'm really sorry for the really annoying voice, but the Micah part is cute.
Lots and lots of time at the beach this summer
Micah and Sam collecting snails
Conquering the big slide :)
Sam's bench on University Ave :)
The Metrodome had an open house to show off it's new roof. There were Viking and monster truck displays and lots of people signing autographs. Micah loves monster trucks so it was a real treat for him.
Micah's 3rd Birthday (August 23rd)
We had a little party for Micah (and my birthday) at our house, and then Kim's parents had everyone to their house the next weekend and we celebrated Sam and Micah's birthdays.
I thought it would be fun to decorate the house with balloon animals. So a bag of long balloons and a few you tube videos and walah... I'm available for parties, reunions, anniversaries. just kidding.
State Fair, :( aka the end of summer
Machinery Hill
So those are a few highlights of the summer. Thanks for still checking the blog!!! :)








I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com
ReplyDelete